Love my Puppies.x

 Hey Everyone :)


My puppies are 9 weeks old.



That means it was time for them to go out into the world....


...on their exciting adventures with their new human families


Me & my humans met all the new owners. I liked them all a lot. I sat on their feet (something I do when I want some attention - but only with people that I am a fan of. No one else!!!)

The forever families promised to take always great care of the puppies, and give them lots of love and a life full of happy times :)



And I will meet my pups again, someday soon.


 For now they are all happy and settling well in their new homes :)


Goodbye Saphy (aka Candy) x

P.S. Have lots of fun with your doggie friends in your new home!



Goodbye Obi (aka Sky) x

P.S. Be nice to the cats!!!


Goodbye Daisy (aka Fuchsia) x

P.S. Be a good girl for your new owners!!! Not too much mischief :)


Goodbye Gibbs (aka Lime) x

P.S. Don't chew shoes!!!


Goodbye Mossie (aka Choccie) x

P.S. See you at the weekend :)

(Mossie lives nearby so he will be able to come for sleepovers here hehe!)


And your thinking "Isn't someone missing? That's only five puppies?"

Yep, it's only 5.

Because............................................................


 We are keeping my little Cody boy (aka Berry) forever!!!!

Amber
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh too precious!! I am so glad that one of the pups lives nearby and can visit and I am glad that CODY is staying with you! I have a "Cody" too, but he is a cat :)
    Your puppies are just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!